Profitable Aviation Companies For Sale
Are you looking to expand your aviation business? If so, one of the best practices is to acquire or joint venture with an existing business, which already has the operating licences, customers, manuals, and operational set-up to be ready to be taken over by the new owner. We have several profitable aviation businesses for sale, including the following opportunities.
(1) American Market
Opportunity #1: FAA Part 135 Operator
· Valid Part 135 AOC
· Own EMB145 Aircraft (30-seat config), 100% current.
· Ongoing contracts with universities, governments….. No debt, profitable.
· Established operation can run by itself.
Opportunity #2: FAA Part 141 and 142 Flight School, Florida
· Part 141, 142 certificates, Can offer M1 visa for international students
· Own 8 Aircraft, ongoing customers, can offer 0-ATP course.
· 3 offices-based total of 15,000 sq. feet (lease)
· US$ 3Mil revenue, 20% profit margin, no debt.
Opportunity #3: Long-established Cargo Operator, South America
· Decades of experience in Air Cargo with strategic location
· Network coverage to Central, South America and the Caribbean
· Certified MRO services and hangars
· EBITDA +USD10 million projected by 2025
(2) European Market
Opportunity #4: EASA operator for sale or joint venture
· EASA AOC valid on A320 & A330
· Permission to operate in Europe, USA, Canada, China, UK and worldwide.
· Strong presence in the Caribbean and connect South America to Europe
· Open to evaluating suitable offers.
Opportunity #5: EASA ATO, A320/B737NG & Max/ B787 type rate
· TOP quality ATO in Europe
· Unique training products: High Quality and make it easy for pilots (HUGE cost saving)
· Up-to-date Training Manual: Airbus and Boeing’s requirement
· Profitable business, massive room for expansion
Brookfield Aviation International is a well-known player in the aviation industry. For over 3 decades, we have provided aviation personnel to hundreds of airlines, MROs, and aviation companies worldwide. That enables us to build solid connections and credibility with our clients and aviation networks.
In recent years, we have expanded our business into financial services to help our clients raise capital and sell their companies. We work with aviation-focused private equity, holding companies, airlines, MROs, general aviation companies, flight schools and private investors worldwide who are looking for their next business venture in the aviation industry.
Check other projects via https://www.brookfieldav.com/finance-and-investment
If you are interested in any of these acquisition opportunities, please get in touch with Ms Anna Tran at Anna@brookfieldav.com for further discussion.