Access America - EB2-NIW
(Green Card) Program
US Green Card for the applicant and family members (Spouse and children under 21).
Right to live, work, and study in the USA.
Pathway to US citizenship after 5 years of residence in USA.
• Applicants must have 10 years of experience as a pilot or bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ work experience as a pilot.
• Valid FAA or ICAO pilot licence.
Must have at least two of the following requirements:
• Salary in the top 70% of pilots in country of employment at some point in last 5 years.
• Proof of membership in pilot professional association(s).
• Recognition of achievements in the aviation industry from peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
• Instructor experience
• Other comparable evidence (anything that makes your training and/or experience special or noteworthy, including management and/or training duties)
• Minimum of 5000 hours as Captain or First Officer.
You will be guided throughout the whole process which includes:
• Provide advice and legal representation by our law firm based in New York.
• Our law office will complete your application for immigrant visas for you and your immediate family and see you through the process.
• Options for Employment with a US airline.
• HRP – Aviation Coaching: Increase your career prospects, by training on how to get a clear understanding of your key strengths, soft skills, values and what makes you unique as an aviation professional, so you can reach your full potential and be empowered to adjust with purpose as your aviation career. (www.helpingreachpotential.co.uk/adjust-with-purpose)
The cost for providing the legal services outlined is $10,250 for a single applicant. There will be an additional fee for each family member added to the application. The fee will be paid in various instalments according to the visa process.
Brookfield is here to discuss this opportunity with you, so please do get in touch to see how we can start the process for you. Please contact Julie for more information: email@example.com
To encourage the arrival of qualified professionals, including pilots, to the United States, the USA government created a visa program for international professionals wanting to provide their skills by working in areas of national interest.
The National Interest Waiver (EB-2 NIW) visa assists professionals, including pilots, with outstanding experience and academic background, and is designed to grant the right to legally work and live in the USA with a Green Card. We have seen many cases where a foreign pilot can apply for the EB-2 NIW without even needing a job offer in the USA, based merely on their qualifications.
Normally, it is necessary that you have a job offer or sponsor to get permanent residency in the US. This requires the approval of the US Labor Department before you can start with the immigration process. This option normally is time extensive, but the EB-2 NIW is another option allowing you to apply without having a job offer, or a sponsor. Our legal team will need to demonstrate that it will be in the national interest that you as a pilot will need to come and work in the USA.
Our legal team have prepared and seen the successful approval of numerous EB-2 NIW applications for all kinds of professionals, including pilots. Even though we cannot guarantee a positive result, the approval rate of the EB-2 NIW is above 80%.
The process requires extensive documentation and preparation of forms to build a compelling petition that will be submitted to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Once the petition with all the documentation is submitted, it takes approximately 7-18 months, depending on your country of residency, for USCIS to respond with a decision.