Airline, Aircraft and Aerospace Financing
As part of Brookfield’s long term expansion plan, we are proud to announce strategic partnerships with private equity investment groups with substantial financial resources and committed industry expertise to support the aviation and aerospace industries in realising their growth ambitions.
As a result, Brookfield Aviation can now provide a range of financial options to help its clients in the following services:
• Sale and lease-back of aircraft
• Financing on acquisitions of aircraft
• Financing and fundraising for start-up companies, existing airlines, global MRO companies and the entire aerospace commerce industry
• Sale and/or buyout of aviation or aerospace business
• Advising on fundraising, financing, sale and buyout of aircraft component companies
• M&A transactions
V.P. Strategic Partnerships
Please contact Todd Skaggs at Todd@brookfieldav.com for more information
Sales & Leasing
Brookfield Aviation International’s Aircraft Sales and Leasing division provides a comprehensive service in aircraft sourcing, lease negotiations, evaluations and fleet planning. We can supply most commercial aircraft types on ACMI or operational lease and generally have a diverse portfolio of aircraft available, such as Airbus A319/320/321, A330, and Boeing 737(all variants), 747, 757, 777 and 767, CRJ, ERJ 170/190, Q-400, ATR-42/72, F-100 and more, plus many business jets.
The management of Sales and Leasing have extensive experience in all aspects of aircraft procurement, leasing, aviation finance, establishment of start-up airlines and consulting in all these areas.